The Certified AV8 Drone Pro course contains everything required* in order to obtain a PfCO from the UK Civil Aviation Authority
Participation Method: Virtual
The course includes:
- e-Learning platform account
- Theory material
- On-demand theory examinations (including free re-takes)
- Operations manual creation, guidance & support
- Flight handling and operational procedures assessment (fee applies to re-takes)
- CAA approved certifications (theory, flight handling, operations manual)
- Access to discounted insurance (via discount code)
- Lifetime PfCO specific legislation updates (published quarterly)
*In order to complete the course, you must separately:
- Have an internet connection speed of at least 2Mbps
- Have access to a suitable enabled laptop / desktop with a webcam, speakers and microphone (mobile access to course material is optional)
- Have access to an appropriate small unmanned aircraft
- Pay the PfCO application fees directly to the CAA (currently £253)
Certified AV8 Drone Pro (Integrated)
Who's this course for?
Created for students who want a greater degree of instructor support.
What's the format of the course?
With the exception of the flight assessment, this course is completed entirely through our Virtual Learning Environment.
How's it supported?
Students have unlimited access to on-demand instructor support via email, phone or video call.